Tag Archives: Russ Henneberry
Feb 8, 2011
Interviews, Videos, And Appearances
Here’s a compendium of recent interviews, videos, and appearances I’ve done. Thanks to everyone that requested these interviews. I greatly enjoyed speaking with each of you.
1. Torrey McGraw interviewed me for his new entrepreneur website Grind and Thrive. As he readily admitted to me, yes his head was a bit off-center in the video. It doesn’t matter! We still had a great conversation, and we’ll probably have to do a part two.
2. Owen McGab Enaohwo of Hire Your Virtual Assistant interviewed me a few months ago. He asked some very specific questions about how I was able to build a personal brand and a t-shirt business while working a full-time job. And I reveal something in this interview that I’ve never publicly revealed before. (The audio on this one sounds like I’m in a cave (or in a Peter Frampton song), and the sound track doesn’t match the movement of my mouth. Nevertheless, it’s still a good interview!)
4. As part of our #SavePratzels campaign, I appeared on the Mason and Remy show on 93.7 The Bull. As I’ve been saying, all we need now is a buyer!
5. Jon Falk and I discuss me joining Falk Harrison. We talk about how it happened, what each of us were thinking in the year leading up to my hiring, and what we plan on doing for our clients.
6. This is from a few months back, but I had a blast being on David Siteman Garland’s show The Rise To The Top.
7. Back in December, I did a tiny little podcast about how my body is changing (hint: it’s my iPhone’s fault)
8. As part of Webster University’s Walker Speaker Series, I participated in a social media panel discussion. Thanks to Patrick Powers for inviting me to speak, Charla Lord for facilitating my appearance, and to Dean Akande for deftly handling the emcee duties.
Please contact me at rizzotees [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com if you’d like to interview me, too.
Feb 1, 2011
Rizzo Tees Interviewed By Russ Henneberry At Tiny Business Mighty Profits (TBMP) Radio
I was honored to be interviewed by the great Russ Henneberry as part of his Tiny Business, Mighty Profits radio show. It’s about 45 minutes long – sit back and have listen.
And THANK YOU RUSS! Be sure to follow Russ on Twitter.